Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crippled America

I am a new blogger, as i am sure you will quickly surmise. The feeling to share my views just finally took over so here we go. A little about me i guess to begin would be appropriate. I am an average American, a nobody if you will, average job, average family, well three pretty spectacular kids and an amazing wife, but from your view, probably average. I am not an expert on much of anything. The only thing that makes me possibly different than everyone else is my love for my country. This brings me to my point and reason for writing. Lately, it seems we are all eye witnesses to the slow and methodical death of the country we knew and loved. Our new president, Barack Hussein, is seemingly attempting to quickly make all supporters sorry and fearful,the way, i might add, some of us already were. To those anxiously awaiting a "check" from a stimulus package.... gotcha,how about a few bucks a week. Maybe we can stimulate the economy by a cup of coffee a day,add it up, pretty close.For those peace geeks wanting an immediate Iraq withdrawal, ha ha ha still got to finish the job. To those super geniuses chanting and whining no more bush, he wasn't running. Surely no one believes that foolish spending of billions of your dollars daily is a good way to fix monetary issues, so I will let that one go....for now. For those who voted for a black man in color alone, enjoy, we may have taken a giant leap backwards in race relations. Didn't consider that option in your color vote did you? I must go for now, thank you sincerely for reading, hope you enjoyed, please check back tomorrow, and GOD BLESS AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment