Oh how quickly we forget, just a couple short years ago we could not listen to radio or watch television without hearing about the new record high of the stock market. I don't remember hearing what a failure George Bush was at that time. When Barack Hussein told us that the economy was failing we collectively made him correct. Yes, of course I realize there were major issues and a fast brewing crash on the way. You and I truly shoulder ALL of the blame for this "failure" as we love to call it. When we were told every day we were soon going to lose our discretionary income, we went insane and stopped supporting our towns and our country. Getting our economy back on track is quite simple, really, resume buying what we always have and stop quivelling about whose fault it is, because, quite simply, it is yours, so let's fix it. There is no company, bank, or stock that is going to fail when money is coming in.
The housing market has suffered because we had too much money and too little sense. If a loan is extended to an entity who cannot repay it, there will soon be a default, it is really that simple, the idea in America of working forward to be able to afford something is not just a noble idea, but the only way of making our society work. If a person has a minimum wage job, we probably shouldn't give them a loan for a half million dollar home, guess what, they can't afford it. One day it is quite possible that this same person will work up the ladder and buy this home, this is one of the many reasons I love this country. You and I make the economy work and you and I make it fail, if we don't spend the money we do have, very soon no one will have any, your employer, your bank, your government, no one. So go out and do something tonight, have dinner, see a movie, anything you choose, every dollar gets us back on track, and of course, allows the liberals to take credit for fixing the whole thing, but I guess that will be the cost of prosperity. Bye for now, more ranting soon God bless America, you and the world.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment